1. The artificial turf should be arranged neatly after arrival at the scene, strictly forbid the pressure, lest make the lawn start to fold, deform;
2. The adhesive joint of man-made turf should be not less than 20cm;
3. Using quartz sand with rounded edges, it is recommended that the diameter of quartz sand should be 0.2-1.0mm;
4. Adhesive glue should use synthetic rubber with good adhesion fastness;
5. The site is laid after a week's delivery, so that the glue fully bonded;
6. Rainy days and below 5o conditions do not construction.